Support the Chamber
Bainbridge Island is one of the most beautiful and desirable places to live or visit and it is the privilege of, and challenge for, the Bainbridge Island Chamber of Commerce* to work to keep it this way.
Here are a few of the many things we do:
- The Grand Old 4th of July – the island’s biggest community event
- Community information and resources
- Vehicle & vessel licensing
- Bainbridge Island street map
- Building A Sustainable Economy lecture series partner
- Relocation information
We invite you to be a part of supporting our work. Every little bit helps.
*The Bainbridge Island Chamber of Commerce is a self-supporting, non-governmental, 501(c)(6) not-for-profit association. We receive no regular financial support from federal, state, county or local governmental agencies. We have no ties to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce or other national business organizations. Please consult your accountant regarding this donation.